Thursday, March 26, 2009

An End to the Madness! Beginning of a New Chapter!











March 25th was the last day of didactic. We experienced 5 long quarters of PA school... including A&P, Small groups, random class changes and weekends full of geriatrics!! Its kind of odd looking back over this past year.... there were so many times that I thought it could not get any harder, yet it STILL got harder! But by the grace of god, we prevailed. Through my time in Savannah I made many good friends that I hope to keep for a long time. John and Victoria Colver lived in the same apartment complex as me and were always there for me whenever I needed anything. I am extremely thankful for them! I also became very good friends with several of the girls in the class. We would all go out together to our favorite haunts and had the best time doing even the simplest of things. And now all that is about to change... we are all going out to our first rotations.... going out into the real world to work on real patients. The thought is a scarey one, but exciting as well. We are about to embark on a new chapter of our journey. A journey that is sure to take many twists and turns but that will undoubtedly be the journey of a lifetime.








1 comment:

  1. It's so weird that you're not here anymore! Each time we drive by your apt we look for your truck, and each time its not there. :( Hard to believe the school year is over. We'll miss having you here!!!

    ReplyDelete